Boex provide a comprehensive package offering a full Architectural and Interior design service from consultation through to the delivery of the final product.
- Sectors: Healthcare, Retail, Restaurants and Bars, Offices, Exhibitions, Product and Furniture design.
- Consultation: Spatial planning, visitor flow, wayfinding, user and stakeholder workshops, site surveys, lighting, visual merchandising.
- Concepts: Freehand sketches, mood boards, product and material sourcing, marquettes and models.
- 3D CAD Visuals: Photo realistic visuals, animated walk-throughs, rapid prototyping and samples.
- 2D CAD Specifications: Adjusting architectual plans for interior schemes, production-ready specification drawings, detailed component drawings, computer-aided manufacture.
- Supporting software skills: Rhino 3D, Auto CAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
We would firstly want to meet with you to fully understand your ideas and aspirations for your project. Once the brief is finalised, we would draw up initial design concepts in the form of sketches and mood boards, designed to the budget assigned to the project. We will present these ideas and allow you to feedback for further development.
With the foundations of the concept agreed, we then move on to the 'nuts and bolts' of the project. These details need to be carefully considered - liaising witn you, we look at all aspects of how the project operates both aesthetically and functionally. We'll produce further photo-realistic visuals enabling you to fully visualise the final outcome of the project along with models and material samples.
Once we agreed on the final route for the project, we'll create a series of 3D photo-realistic visualisations enabling you to fully capture the look and feel of the final product.
We will implement a comprehensive costing and project management process. We'll draw up specifications of the plans and elevations, which detail all the specific components within the project and outline dimensions, material types, colours and finishes. This package will form the basis of the sign-off document.
Once signed-off, the project is then ready to be fabricated. Boex will project manage and oversee every aspect of the process, liaising with suppliers and manufacturers feeding back progress updates to you. We pride ourselves on delivering our projects on time and to budget, with as little stress as possible.
Project management is a key part of the services we offer, ensuring your project is delivered on time and to budget.
- Project planning: Time, team, activities, resources and finance.
- Communicating the brief and plan to the project team.
- Agreeing and delegating project actions, drawing up schedules.
- Managing, informing and enabling the project team.
- Overseeing manufacture and liasing with clients.
- Checking measuring and reviewing the project progress.
- Coordinating and overseeing installation.
- Completion: Reviewing and reporting on the project for the client.